EAST STEPS FOR NETSUITE INTEGRATION
Easy steps to integrate your payments into Netsuite
It’s amazing that Netsuite is used by more than 20,000 organizations across 100 different countries, NetSuite offers some of the most popular enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions in the world. With these cloud-based tools, businesses can manage their entire operations and customer relationship efforts without investing in expensive on-site servers or bulky software packages:
NetSuite ERP is ideal for those who need back-office support, complete with detailed documentation about shipping, billing, inventory, orders and human resources.
NetSuite CRM is designed for marketing, customer analytics and advanced sales support.
Getting the most out of these tools requires syncing your payment processing directly with your ERP and CRM platforms. Many companies do this by updating all new sales data by hand. However, this type of data entry has a few major drawbacks:
1) It is time-consuming. Someone must manually update incoming information in real time.
2) It is expensive — largely as a result of the employee hours required to keep all of this information up to date.
3) It is error-prone. When entering information by hand, occasional mistakes are inevitable.
It is possible to automate this entire process so that payments, orders and customer data sync without requiring direct human intervention. However, this type of integration usually requires advanced coding — i.e. you need an experienced programmer.
At American Merchant Brokers, we’ve simplified payment integration by utilizing a dedicated plugin that works seamlessly within NetSuite’s environment.
Integrating Secure Payment Processing with NetSuite
By using our advanced payment module, you can securely process all new transactions directly within the NetSuite interface — both in the “Customer Deposit” and “Sales Order” screens.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS PAYMENT MODULE
- Enhanced security. All transactions benefit from American Merchant Brokers advanced fraud protection and PCI-compliant processing. This is true whether you’re processing and storing credit card data, ACH payments or e-checks.
- No more manual data entry required. This means less time and money spent keeping your information synced. It also means fewer errors and redundancies.
- Seamless experience. The payment module works entirely within NetSuite, maintaining the same look and feel to which you’ve grown accustomed.
However, one of the biggest advantages is the setup process
Like with all of our payment modules, getting started is as simple as downloading the NetSuite plugin and linking it directly with your American Merchant Brokers account.
Again, zero coding is required. It truly is plug and play.
To get started, visit the NetSuite payment module page by clicking here.