MEDICAL MARIJUANA CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
Credit Card Processing For Your Medical Marijuana Dispensary Using An FDIC Insured - US Bank!
American Merchant Brokers can offer merchant accounts to legal medical marijuana dispensaries in the United States. We have a solution for both brick and mortar dispensaries and delivery services.
With our solution, your Medical Marijuana Merchant accounts are approved within 7 business days from the time we receive your merchant application. Accepting credit cards, check cards, and ATM cards is crucial in today’s business environment no matter what type of business you operate. At American Merchant Brokers we feel that we have found the best and most reliable credit card processing solution for this industry. Historically, the medical marijuana business has been primarily a cash-based business. Legal dispensaries though out the United States have found it difficult to establish a merchant credit card processing account.
American Merchant Brokers system is designed to work primarily with your patient’s/customers PIN based Credit, Debit, and ATM Cards.
How Does Our Program Work
1) Your dispensary must be licensed in the state(s) that your dispensary(s) operates in
2) Produce 40K or more in monthly MMJ sales
3) Bank account must be with our sponsoring bank (a US based – FDIC insured bank)
4) Your dispensary will have a free cash vault (for cash deposits that go directly to your account, and to increase security), installed by our bank, at your dispensary in a secure location
5) Cash will be credited to your US FDIC insured account each day and be available for your use. You will also have debit cards for your business bank account, just like any other bank account
6) Money is picked up regularly by armored car for your employees safety
7) Your dispensary will receive credit card processing equipment as needed at all locations FREE, within reason. All equipment is EMV compatible
8) POS equipment is also available for your dispensary and includes systems like Merchant Foundry POS, Soft Point, Shopkeep among others.
9) All cash deposited funds are available to you as it would any other business would, no difference and is FDIC insured.
10) Credit card processing (merchant account) includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
11) Processing funds are available within 48 hours, so Friday and weekend credit card purchases would be available Tuesday morning
What Are The Benefits
1) Greatly Reduce Processing Fees – Increase Your Employees Safety and Security
2) Contract: Month to Month No Long Term Contract
3) Approval Takes About a Week
4) Funds: Electronically Deposited into Your Bank Account via Banking Deposit
A Solution for Both Brick and Mortar Dispensaries and Delivery Services.