MLM Credit Card Processing
Multi-level marketing businesses are considered “high risk” in the eyes of the credit card associations. Typically, companies who operate this type of business model find it difficult to establish as well as maintain solid relationships with merchant account providers. Should a merchant bank accept your business for MLM credit card processing, they may charge very high discount rates and ask for a large upfront reserve.
At American Merchant Brokers, we can help your company set up multiple merchant accounts located both in the United States as well as offshore. We typically recommend that multi-level marketing companies have at least one or two US banking relationships and one offshore merchant account. We only work with merchant banks that have an understanding and a long-term commitment to work with this type of business model.
We work with over 60 banks that want to build lasting partnerships with Multi Level Management companies.
MLM Merchant Account Placement
Our merchant account and gateway platforms provide everything you need to operate your business today and can easily scale for future growth.
MLM Payment Processing Review
We look at the total picture which includes reviewing your current platform, evaluate your actual costs and your chargeback performance and company growth pattern.
Merchant Account Underwriting
Our staff has worked as underwriters for some of the leading domestic and offshore banks worldwide. We know what your business needs and what platform and tools look pretty on the outside but lack value and practicality for your business.
Payments RFP Management
Processing technology has come a long way in the past 5-7 years. If you are considering reviewing alternatives to your current payment platform, let us help drive your RFP selection.
MLM Global Expansion
Through a single integration to our platform, we can help you expand into different regions including Canada, South America and Europe.
We have the industry knowledge to help merchants reduce fraud, manage current chargeback issues and implement best practices going forward.
MLM APPROVAL FAQS
- Direct Sellers
- Commissioned Only Direct Sellers
- Personal Hygiene Companies
- Personal Health Companies
- Affiliate Businesses
- 3 month most recent complete bank statements – These statements must be the matching bank used for the business prior and would be one used for PayPal (if applicable etc.).
- 3 months most recent merchant statements (if applicable)
- 3 months most recent PayPal statements (if applicable)
- Does your site have an online shopping/checkout cart – Yes or No
- Url link to checkout page
- Does your site /checkout have Visa/MC/Disc/AMEX Logo – Yes or No
- Does your site have SSL cert – Yes or No – If no-you must obtain one
- Please provide entity documents (f not sole proprietor), this will include incorporated paperwork for either your LLC or corporation:
- Incorporation or LLC forming for THIS business: Month________ Year_______ (ignore for sole prop.)
- What percentage of your sales go through the website cart (if applicable) _______%
- What percentage of your sales will be phone order?
- Please explain your product or service exactly – Be accurate and truthful
- Provide your telephone script sales pitch (must be provided): Provided: Yes No (explain no answer)
- Provide a copy of your sales and/or contract as provided to your client (required) – Provided: Yes No (explain no answer)
- Provide who.is url link to your site’s ownership information
- Provide URL link to “Terms of Service” page
- Provide URL link to “Shipping” page
- 100% guaranteed approval
- US and Offshore accounts
- Lowest Rates/Best Terms
- All processing fees disclosed up-front
- No Application or Setup Fees
- Multiple Merchant Account setup
- No Volume Caps
- No “Bait and Switch”
- Top rated customer support
- Chargeback Management Assistance
- All information will remain confidential
CASE STUDY – LIVE CLIENT
EXAMPLE OF COST REDUCTION – NUTRACEUTICALS MANUFACTURER/SELLER
New client with 240 million dollar annual sales was paying 4.4% blended with .25 transaction fee, 5% reserve and running 1.8% chargeback. AMB reviewed their account and came up with a solution that fit the needs both in profitability and cash flow which they found valuable.
- 2.95% Blended
- .08 Transaction Fee
- 2% Reserve
- Next Business Day Funding
- Mobile CC Processing
Our analysis concluded the cost reduction to the client would be approximately 24K per month or about 288K* a year in processing charges. While the client understood their current situation wasn’t ideal, they didn’t truly know how much loss they were incurring using the other company. Now into their 5th month with American Merchant Brokers, the revenue increase to the client has varied from 21-25K depending on the monthly volume of credit card transactions.
* This is not a typical customer and the revenue increase your company will see can and will vary depending on current rates, fees and other applicable monthly charges.