NETSUITE PAYMENT PLUGIN AT 50% SAVINGS
Run your business payments processing through our Netsuites Payment Gateway and American Merchant Brokers
American Merchant Brokers free plugin works entirely inside NetSuite, using the same look, feel and terminology as the popular software package.
NetSuite is a cloud-based business management software system encompassing ERP, CRM and e-commerce. With one single solution, NetSuite helps companies manage their core business processes.
NetSuite users who take advantage of American Merchant Brokers payment processing solutions can benefit from these features:
- Seamless integration into your existing NetSuite software
- Centralized location for all of your processing needs, reducing double-data entry errors and increasing efficiency
- Optional customization of payment acceptance capabilities throughout the program
- Tokenization of your customers’ sensitive payment data to maintain security and PCI compliance
- Detailed transaction reporting through both the BluePay and NetSuite payment gateways
- Robust suite of fraud management tools and customer service 24/7/365
THE NETSUITE PLUGIN
The American Merchant Brokers NetSuite credit card processing plugin allows merchants to process transactions on behalf of customers right inside their NetSuite environment. This plugin integrates directly into the Customer Deposit and Sales Order screens. Functionality is also provided to securely store credit card and ACH payment information for customers so that after the initial transaction, merchants will never need to re-enter this information for those customers again.
NETSUITE AMB COST REDUCTION
Processing with American Merchant Brokers utilizing our Netsuite payment plugin can save your company up to 50% over your current processing costs; example – If your company processes 50 million a year in credit cards our average client of this size is saving an average of $5,000 per month*, every month. That’s $60,000 a year or $240,000 over 4 years.
*Varies by client and current processing costs vs. our corporate rates for enterprise level organizations. Actual amount may vary. Must process through American Merchant Brokers to receive these savings.