QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PAYMENT PLUGINS - INTUIT QUICKBOOKS™ PAYMENT MODULE
The Free QuickBooks Desktop Payment Module From American Merchant Brokers - Simple Integration into QuickBooks With the Lowest Credit Card Processing Rates
The QuickBooks Desktop plugin works right out of the box, and also comes with a range of advanced features, including the ability to:
- Run credit, debit, and ACH transactions as Payments, Sales Receipts, and Credit Memos
- Store payment methods for repeat customers via tokenization
- Set up, modify, and delete rebillings (recurring)
- Import batches of tokens, as well as rebillings
- Process batches of invoices at one time
- Import transactions processed outside of QuickBooks Desktop
Use with Desktop versions of Pro, Premier, and Enterprise editions 2012 or later
SETTING UP THE QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PLUGIN
The download folder comes with a free user guide that walks you through some of these extra features. If you have questions about the API, plugin or anything else regarding the QuickBooks Desktop plugin integration, please contact our QuickBooks integration support team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-767-7018.
Fill Out Our Secure Form Below And Get A Free Quote!
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH THE QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PLUGIN?
To use this dedicated plugin, you’ll need both an active American Merchant Brokers account and QuickBooks Desktop – Pro, Premier, or Enterprise editions 2012 or later. Contact us to receive the plugin.
During the setup process, you’ll need to provide your Account ID (which is different from your username) and Secret Key (which is different from your password).
If you’re not sure where to find your Account ID or Secret Key:
- Log directly into your account and click on Administration > Accounts > List
- Next, click on the View icon, which will reveal your Account ID and Secret Key
- You’ll need to copy these credentials and paste them into the relevant fields within the setup wizard
Once you’re done installing the payment module, you’re ready to configure and begin using the QuickBooks Desktop plugin.
QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COST REDUCTION
Processing with American Merchant Brokers utilizing our QuickBooks payment plugin can save your company up to 50% over your current processing costs; example – If your company processes 50 million a year in credit cards our average client of this size is saving an average of $5,000 per month*, every month. That’s $60,000 a year or $240,000 over 4 years.
*Varies by client and current processing costs vs. our corporate rates for enterprise level organizations. Actual amount may vary. Must process through American Merchant Brokers to receive these savings.