QUICKBOOKS POS 10
QUICKBOOKS POS PAYMENT PLUGIN 10
With roughly 75 percent global market share, Intuit’s QuickBooks software is one of the most trusted accounting platforms on the planet. And retailers who want greater insights into their inventory and operations increasingly rely on QuickBooks POS (point of sale) to “instantly know what’s selling and who’s buying.”
With this powerful software merchants can:
- Easily track all inventory as they receive and sell items
- Use detailed analytics to negotiate better pricing with vendors
- Automatically update records and remove human error from the accounting process
Automated accounting and invoicing is only the beginning. As a retailer, you can further expand this platform’s functionality by integrating American Merchant Brokers dedicated QuickBooks POS 10.0 module. No coding is required to use this plugin. And once installed, it offers:
- American Merchant Brokers PCI-compliant payment security to protect your customers against credit card fraud
- Truly automated accounting and invoicing that captures transactions and important customer details (without storing sensitive financial data within your payment environment)
To begin using this payment module, you’ll need QuickBooks POS installed (version 10.0 or later). You also need an active American Merchant Brokers gateway account. With those in place, contact us to receive the plugin.
Next, follow the step-by-step setup wizard to integrate QuickBooks with your American Merchant Brokers account. You’ll be prompted for your Secret Key (which is different from your American Merchant Brokers password). And you’ll also need your Account ID (which is different from your American Merchant Brokers username).
USING QUICKBOOKS POS 10 PAYMENT MODULE
Although this intuitive payment module works out of the box, it also comes with a number of advanced features. In the download folder, we’ve included a free user guide. In it, you can learn how to:
- Set up both “test” and “live” transactions
- Add, edit or delete customers
- Enable tokenization
- Initiate refunds and cancellations
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH THE QUICKBOOKS POS 10 PLUGIN?
We’re here for you if you ever get stuck installing or using this powerful payment module. If you have questions about the API, plugin or anything else regarding the QuickBooks POS 10.0 Payment Module integration, please contact our QuickBooks integration support team or call 877-767-7018.