QUICKBOOKS POS 12
QUICKBOOKS POS PAYMENT PLUGIN 12
For much of the business world, Intuit’s QuickBooks software is the accounting platform of choice. In fact, the company’s bookkeeping solutions enjoy nearly 75 percent global market share.
Retailers are some of Intuit’s most loyal fans, eager to use QuickBooks point-of-sale (POS) 12.0 to “instantly know what is selling and who is buying.”
QuickBooks POS 12.0 ALLOWS MERCHANTS TO:
- Automatically update records and remove the need for double entry accounting
- Effortlessly track inventory coming in and going out
- Leverage detailed analytics and reporting to negotiate better prices with vendors
- Automated accounting is only the beginning. See here for additional benefits from QuickBooks Plugin integration.If you are already a American Merchant Brokers user, you can expand QuickBooks POS 12.0’s functionality and integrate our secure payment processing directly into your accounting system. No coding is required to begin using our dedicated QuickBooks POS 12.0 payment module. Simply install the plugin to begin taking advantage of:100 percent hands-off accounting that captures transactions and payment details — without storing sensitive credit card information within your system
American Merchant Brokers highly secure, PCI-compliant payment processing solutions that protect you (and your customers) from credit card fraud
Fill Out Our Secure Form Below And Get A Free Quote!
To use this dedicated plugin, you’ll need both an active American Merchant Brokers account and QuickBooks POS (version 12.0).
Contact us to receive the plugin.
During the setup process, you’ll need to provide your Account ID (which is different from your American Merchant Brokers username) and Secret Key (which is different from your American Merchant Brokers password).
If you’re not sure where to find your Account ID or Secret Key:
Log directly into your account and click on Administration > Accounts > List.
Next, click on the View icon. This will reveal your Account ID and Secret Key
You’ll need to copy these credentials and paste them into the relevant fields within the setup wizard.
Once you’re done installing the payment module, you’re ready to configure and begin using the QuickBooks POS 12.0 plugin.
QUICKBOOKS POS 12.0 PAYMENT MODULE CONFIGURATION AND USAGE
The QuickBooks POS 12.0 plugin works right out of the box. But it also comes with a range of advanced features, including the ability to:
- Set up credit card tokenization
- Conduct test transactions before going live
- Cancel transactions and initiate refunds
The download folder comes with a free 27-page user guide that walks you through some of these extra features.
If you have questions about the API, Plugin, or anything else regarding the QuickBooks POS 12.0 Payment Module integration, please contact our QuickBooks integration support team at 877-767-7018.